• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
So Sheffield invested in Bogle, Berge, and Brewster for the future but will probably have to sell them all after one season due to relegation? ****ty.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
That was Utd's fourth 0-0 against a big 6 side this season, they've scored one goal in seven games against the big 6.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

That was Utd's fourth 0-0 against a big 6 side this season, they've scored one goal in seven games against the big 6.

I agree it's been poor but is this a top 6 that has Arsenal and Sp**s instead of Leicester, West Ham or Everton?

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Holgate always seems like he’s got a mistake in him, even if he’s become more solid recently.

What’s happened to Soton btw? Seems like their defence is at 6’s and 7’s since that Man U game. They were quite solid defensively earlier this season

GDeep™

League is very weak
Holgate always seems like he’s got a mistake in him, even if he’s become more solid recently.

What’s happened to Soton btw? Seems like their defence is at 6’s and 7’s since that Man U game. They were quite solid defensively earlier this season
Holgate is 24, that’s a baby for a CB. Arsenal have defenders in their peak making mistakes every week, I know what I would rather have.

Top Bottom