• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
20 wins in a row is just absurd. If any team won 5 games in a row they'd be thrilled, they've done it 4 times back to back. Maybe the last 2 years were just a blip, City/Liverpool isn't the era-defining rivalry, it was just a short period during a larger period of City dominance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
West Ham and Moyes put us to shame though by losing to a half-arsed City and having less control of the game... :lol: I wish we could lose 2-1 every week, Place would be a joy!
This forum incredible getting jealous of teams like westham Sp**s villa

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Maybe football is actually changing a bit, you can't just say Utd/Madrid/Barca are the biggest clubs and always will be. Stuff changes. Slowly but surely City/PSG are taking over. I'd bet on one of them to win the CL this year. Doesn't happen overnight, but those two clubs could dominate this decade, especially if Mbappe stays at PSG and Haaland moves to City.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
West Ham and Moyes put us to shame though by losing to a half-arsed City and having less control of the game... :lol: I wish we could lose 2-1 every week, Place would be a joy!
If only 'control' got you points on the table

Latest posts

Top Bottom