• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Chelsea were playing slick football and Kante looking back to his best.

Their rookie manager in Lampard was holding them back.

That sounds very familiar, doesn’t it?
Yeah cause arsenal were playing slick football and back to their best before Artera came.

Oh wait

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea were playing slick football and Kante looking back to his best.

Their rookie manager in Lampard was holding them back.

That sounds very familiar, doesn’t it?
Slick football? Where? First 15 minutes of first half? Our rookie manager dominate AM favorite Rodgers last few days and I'm not biggest mikel fan

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Also just how bad was Lampard, Tuchel has just waltzed in and is instantly getting results with them looking like a solid defensive unit while still maintaining an attacking threat. They looked a real shambles in all aspects at times under Lampard.

Tho Tuchel has experience from Dortmund and recently PSG, especially the latter probably makes managing Chelsea look like a walk in the park he isn't exactly coming into a side with Terry, Lampard and Drogba their having to manage them, a lot of young lads and honest professionals probably more than willing to knuckle down and follow their managers lead.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As soon as we get Comunicado Oficial about our rookie then we’ll get a peak Thomas Partey next season and vintage Auba.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dunno if I’d buy him if I was Real or Barca.

Costs over 100M and you wonder how much is left in the tank after four years of Klopp.

Yh it's an interesting one, Liverpool kinda need to start breaking up the front 3 but who buys them? Why spend so much money on 29 year olds when there are fresh kids like Mbappe, Haaland and Sancho on the market.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Let's not forget some people on this very forum said this Liverpool side would beat our invincibles. 😷

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Also just how bad was Lampard, Tuchel has just waltzed in and is instantly getting results with them looking like a solid defensive unit while still maintaining an attacking threat. They looked a real shambles in all aspects at times under Lampard.

Tho Tuchel has experience from Dortmund and recently PSG, especially the latter probably makes managing Chelsea look like a walk in the park he isn't exactly coming into a side with Terry, Lampard and Drogba their having to manage them, a lot of young lads and honest professionals probably more than willing to knuckle down and follow their managers lead.
Chelsea legend though, proper playah.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tbf to Arteta, him as a very good anchor was one of the main reasons why we played quality football this season.

Remember his disasterclass at BVB away? He was getting ripped to shreds.

Not sure what season that was.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Lampard was just too arrogant to not improve them defensively i mean tuchel make few improvements and they not conceding while playing christanssen and Rudi i don't know how they managing that because both these guys can't defend

Kav

Established Member
Tuchel done something Lampard always failed to do is to make them solid defensively because the style is no different it's not like tuchel blow teams away
Stop trying to downplay them and just give credit where its due, hater. This chelsea side today looked a better team than West Ham, Leicester, Liverpool and Tottenham and Us. Believe me i don't like that club but they looked good today. Credit to Tuchel too. I wanted us to get him but we seem to be stuck with Mid table Mikel.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Remember his disasterclass at BVB away? He was getting ripped to shreds.

Not sure what season that was.

Its harsh but the game I associate him most with us was getting four put past us in 20 minutes against the Scousers.

Was in the crowd and just saw him with the dynamism of a cone in midfield. They just ran past him like he wasn’t there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Stop trying to downplay them and just give credit where its due, hater. This chelsea side today looked a better team than West Ham, Leicester, Liverpool and Tottenham and Us. Believe me i don't like that club but they looked good today. Credit to Tuchel too. I wanted us to get him but we seem to be stuck with Mid table Mikel.
I'm giving him credit i said he improve them defensively because that where Lampard failed and lead him to get sacked.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom