• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Klopp's Dortmund never recovered from that Sanogo masterclass at the Emirates after that game, so we got our vengeance!

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
We really should be beating this Liverpool team in a few weeks. Just need to turn them like Chelsea did countless times today. Saka will feast on the amount of space in the flanks

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Its harsh but the game I associate him most with us was getting four put past us in 20 minutes against the Scousers.

Was in the crowd and just saw him with the dynamism of a cone in midfield. They just ran past him like he wasn’t there.

We let in 41 goals that season...but if you take out the away games v City, Liverpool and Chelsea...it was only 24 in 35 games...weird year :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Evq9JaCXIAIU3oV

Winner!

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I can still redeem myself by posting about football, whereas you’ll always be forum debris 🍻
My football posting is top quality. I hate Arteta, love Bellerin, Partey, Auba and Tierney, hate Elneny and Ceballos. Rate Pep, don't rate Ole the fraud. Absolute peak of footballing knowledge.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My football posting is top quality. I hate Arteta, love Bellerin, Partey, Auba and Tierney, hate Elneny and Ceballos. Rate Pep, don't rate Ole the fraud. Absolute peak of footballing knowledge.
Nobody is beyond redemption, my son. No player, no poster... Just repent and kneel before king ‘teta, before joining us on our triumphant march. You can be a witness my child. 🙌🏻

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’ve been mentioned a lot in this thread while I was sleeping. Pretty obvious Tuchel knows what he’s doing as a manager, doesn’t even have any of his players yet and their defence is already outstanding. They’ll be pushing for the league next year unfortunately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom