• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
What agenda? Me and others mentioned him on here last season and years ago when he was at Forest.

As fans we just want good players. He’s a leader too.

You might be happy with 14th, I’m not.

Bro his team is in the relegation zone with the worst record of any PL Team this year. I'm sure you aren't happy with 14th, you'd rather want us to be even worse to serve all the negative crap you usually come out with.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bro his team is in the relegation zone with the worst record of any PL Team this year. I'm sure you aren't happy with 14th, you'd rather want us to be even worse to serve all the negative crap you usually come out with.
He’s at a terrible club, with a terrible team and a terrible manager. He’s one man ffs. Liverpool signed people like Henderson, Wijnaldum, Robertson etc from similar relegation clubs.

He’s a good defender, better than Luiz, Holding etc. You’re going on like we’ve got top defenders and I’m saying something blasphemous, Luiz and Holding make mistakes every other game.

Malky

Established Member
Sanchez and Aurier starting so there’s still a chance Burnley can get something from this game

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Alan Smith just called their attack “the famous trio up top” as if they’ve been playing together all season

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter our boy Sonaldo should really have a second assist.

This is lovely for me though. Few of my rivals have TC’d Kane so even though he’s my captain a blank here would be hilarious.

Top Bottom