• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

EvUcoghWQAE_1dj

EvUcoLBXcAIbg3s

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Neither us and Sp**s will make it both teams are not capable going on run.
Man City will make it. The rest of the teams all have been flaky at times....and there are 12 matches to go..... wonder if we can finally put a run together and go for it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man City will make it. The rest of the teams all have been flaky at times....and there are 12 matches to go..... wonder if we can finally put a run together and go for it.
I think man city utd and Chelsea are finishing top 4 the last place is between Leicester Liverpool it's only matter of time before Liverpool start picking up I'm not dismiss our chances but unless we win like 8 from our last 12 games we won't be finishing top 4.

Kav

Established Member
So were still in 10th after the end of this round of games as Sp**s are definitely winning against burnley. We won't make top 4 or even close as the others have a game on hand and will not likely lose the games we need for us to sneak in.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I think man city utd and Chelsea are finishing top 4 the last place is between Leicester Liverpool it's only matter of time before Liverpool start picking up I'm not dismiss our chances but unless we win like 8 from our last 12 games we won't be finishing top 4.

would be nice to see one of the Arsène style late charges for top4 and totteringhams day

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Said it last week but can just imagine Bale will be in decent form by the time we play them. Hate playing him and Kane but saying that we kept Vardy quiet today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Said it last week but can just imagine Bale will be in decent form by the time we play them. Hate playing him and Kane but saying that we kept Vardy quiet today.
Mourinho won't play Bale son Lucas and Kane against us that not happening.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Mourinho won't play Bale son Lucas and Kane against us that not happening.
Maybe not Lucas but the other 3 for sure I can see playing, pointless keeping Bale out for them now. He'll sit back and hit us on the break with them much like the first game. Not saying it will work but I hate playing Kane/Bale.

Top Bottom