• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Those 2 teams, Jesus...the 2008 Champions League final teams are levels ahead of the Chelsea and United players now.

Chelsea will win this I feel, Giroud will bully United's CBs today.

Yeah the quality of the players from those squads is night and day lol..

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc

The utd front 3 stinks. Honestly Bruno is keeping this club from dropping to top 6.
And Saka is keeping you from getting relegated. :p
edit: I agree with you about Lindelof though. That partnership is slowest in league. Ole has his favourites unfortunately.

With Pogba and Bailly playing I think we win today but that 11 will be lucky to get a point against a very good Chelsea team.

plus they’ve got a proper manager too.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I see Souness has moved onto hating Martial now that Pogba has left him in the mud.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak

Jamie was so rattled :lol:
They are both right though, Jose is under achieving but like Keane said, that is also not a top 4 squad.

Can see why Redknapp was frustrated though, you’re banging your head against the wall with Keane and his constant “he’s not good enough” argument.

Keane doesn’t seem to rate anybody.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Souness is an interesting one, a constant failure as a manager yet gets asked on Sky about other managers.

Watch his podcast with Fowler. Where he spoke alit about his great Liverpool team not EVER working on tactics and players taking responsibility to see where he’s coming from in his commentary. I think his era was so far that it’s out of touch with modern football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Souness said before playing a European Cup Final they never spoke tactics at all.

Today it’s all tactics, to a micro micro level.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Keane is another interesting one. Played when Utd was the only team in town, they cleaned up, so everything he does is compared to that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Btw, watch a podcast with Fowler and Scholes. Scholes said Ferguson NEVER took coaching, and when he did, he was rubbish.

I don’t know what that means or says, other than he was a great manager who knew how to put it all together but I wonder how that would translate to modern football.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Btw, watch a podcast with Fowler and Scholes. Scholes said Ferguson NEVER took coaching, and when he did, he was rubbish.

I don’t know what that means or says, other than he was a great manager who knew how to put it all together but I wonder how that would translate to modern football.
I watched that the other day, only watched that episode but seems a really good podcast.

Ferguson was clever in that he always surrounded himself with great coaches and wasn't scared to bring fresh ideas in every now and then. Can think of Kidd, McClaren and Quieroz of the top of my head. Ex United players always talk about how much they loved training.

Top Bottom