• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We really aren't that far behind United. Make a few shrewd signings in the summer that improve the first 11 and we're in business.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Palace have been really poor so far, yet United can't produce a thing. Ole bottling it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don't get how United have done what they've done. They win so many games where they don't look convincing. They either get helped by the officials (funny how they've been complaining about it recently) or they have a burst of good play to win a game.

They clearly need a better core in their defence and central midfield. We have the better squad profile imo but have much bigger gaps to fill.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Saka is so clear of Greenwood. It’s not even a debate.

They should even be mentioned in the same sentence. :lol:

Greenwood is literally a guy who scores the occasional goal because he's a got a good shot and that's literally it. Compare him Nketiah, Brewster and them man.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
They should even be mentioned in the same sentence. :lol:

Greenwood is literally a guy who scores the occasional goal because he's a got a good shot and that's literally it. Compare him Nketiah, Brewster and them man.

Yeah Saka is levels above similar age players in terms of game understanding and how to attack space. One of those qualities which players get with experience, yet he has it in bucketloads already.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We really aren't that far behind United. Make a few shrewd signings in the summer that improve the first 11 and we're in business.
While I like your optimism, the league results these past few years tell a different story. Their financial clout allows them to be less than optimally run, we do not have that luxury. Make no mistake, we are not well run, neither are they, but they can paper over the cracks...we can't.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
While I like your optimism, the league results these past few years tell a different story. Their financial clout allows them to be less than optimally run, we do not have that luxury. Make no mistake, we are not well run, neither are they, but they can paper over the cracks...we can't.

I think any team in the top 10 in the Premier league now is a few solid additions away from challenging the top 4 to be honest. Look at Villa, West Ham and Everton this season.

In fact we regularly finished above United until they brought in Fernandes, which just shows what bringing in a top player that fits with the team can do for a club.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't get how United have done what they've done. They win so many games where they don't look convincing. They either get helped by the officials (funny how they've been complaining about it recently) or they have a burst of good play to win a game.

They clearly need a better core in their defence and central midfield. We have the better squad profile imo but have much bigger gaps to fill.

Very compact defensively (despite lacking some talent there) and have game changers up front. Basically a proven formula to succeed in the Premier league.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Gaz Neville getting more and more irritated by this performance

Top Bottom