• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Abysmal from Ole and Yanited once again. Turgid, dour football. Worse than Emery’s worst.

Been a good night for us so long as we get the job done Saturday.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Congrats to Pep on another title.

Honestly, thank God for City. Imagine if City/Liverpool/Chelsea/Sp**s had picked up any of the titles they have. I really don't mind City as a club, they play beautiful football and we have no real rivalry with them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Congrats to Pep on another title.

Honestly, thank God for City. Imagine if City/Liverpool/Chelsea/Sp**s had picked up any of the titles they have. I really don't mind City as a club, they play beautiful football and we have no real rivalry with them
Still really not liking them because thier success is down to oil money unlike us utd Liverpool who worked to hard to be top clubs

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
All the results I wanted to happen today - did! Thank you, now let us do our job and beat Burnley please!

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Still really not liking them because thier success is down to oil money unlike us utd Liverpool who worked to hard to be top clubs
lol what work did the club do to become big that City haven't? We paid our way into the PL 100 years ago, United got lucky that they were successful when the PL started and so got rich, and Liverpool were lucky their glory era was so close to the big PL money. None of these clubs made some huge effort to be successful, they were lucky to have good rich owners at the right times.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wow that red card.

VAR must have detected red and white and thought it was an Arsenal defender
Can someone explain what happened to "clear and obvious error"? If the referee has to look at the pictures for what seemed like 5 minutes before deciding, how can it be clear and obvious? Has that part of VAR decisions been jettisoned totally and it is now just find something you think can be wrong in a decision and just decide again? I was looking at that and I for sure couldn't tell if he was last man or not. Don't think he was but seems enough to give Villa a real advantage for 35 min. At least Prince William approves...

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great win for Sheffield Utd. Our chance of finishing 8th has been improved with that defeat for Villa.
Villa are the highest pressing team with the least squad rotation and smaller squad size.

They are going to have a big drop off, like West Ham and I wouldn't be surprised to see United allow down even more as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Villa are the highest pressing team with the least squad rotation and smaller squad size.

They are going to have a big drop off, like West Ham and I wouldn't be surprised to see United allow down even more as well.

Villa also got a nightmare run of games coming up as well.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
crazy Cheslea can open up a gap on Liverpool tonight

feels like an opportunity for Werner to go off vs their CBs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
How do Fulham get caught on the break like that 20 minutes in? Ffs

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*cking hate Big Sam but have to respect him. I thought he was past it but he’s done alright with Brom tbf.

Just got left with a giant mountain to climb when he came in.

Top Bottom