• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 26 (Feb 27-Mar 4)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’ve been mentioned a lot in this thread while I was sleeping. Pretty obvious Tuchel knows what he’s doing as a manager, doesn’t even have any of his players yet and their defence is already outstanding. They’ll be pushing for the league next year unfortunately.
They were pretty good on paper before he got there though... Frank was just a mess the players gave up on him.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20

Tears to my eyes.
More one-touch football in the first minute of this clip than in our entire season. The technical standard of our squad is awful. Only Saka, Partey, Ødegaard, ESR can do this in our squad.

Tbf to Arteta, him as a very good anchor was one of the main reasons why we played quality football this season.
Could also have to do with having beautiful technicians like Wilshere, Rosicky, Özil, Cazorla, even Ramsey (with his at times frustrating poor first touch) in midfield.

Look at those combinations just cutting through those parked busses. One touch passing, continuous movement after passing (look at how static our players are in comparison), brilliant technique. Good to be reminded of what beautiful football can look like. Here's hoping we'll see it again in the near future.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
With regards to the post I made last night and which was subsequently deleted, I genuinely believed the person to be wearing fake tan and obviously wouldn’t intentionally post a racist slur. It was an honest mistake. Hope that puts anyone who was offended, at ease!

If you wish to discuss it further, pm me and I’ll be happy to oblige.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Maitland-Niles v Willock

Two ballers who should be starting for us next to Partey, hounded out due to Edu.

Top Bottom