• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Yes but to go from being top to being 11 points behind despite beating City surely is something which should irk a lot of United fans especially considering some of the teams you've dropped points against. Like I said you've dropped points against Sheffield, WBA and Palace which prevents you from being a lot closer to City.

United have spent a lot of money in recent times, surely the demands are gonna have to go up at some point? Some managers haven't been afforded the same luxuries as what Ole is getting now.
You’re preaching to the choir. Ole isn’t good enough.

We should be beating Sheffield United, WBA, Palace, Everton, Sp**s and Arsenal. But we’re always losing points against poor sides or sides which are struggling themselves.

I look at football objectively. If you had said to me before a ball was kicked that we’ll be second in the league after 27 matches played I would have bitten your hand off.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Apparently there's not been a single home win in the PL this weekend so far. Another campaign we can put an asterisks next to.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes defend for your lives against us and utd but make errors against these c**t

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
BENTEKERSS

If I remember correctly, Robbie did a combined 11 with a Villa fan just before the 2015 FA Cup final...Beneteke was the only Palace playing Robbie would have, over Giroud and Walcott :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

grace zabriskie 90s GIF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You look at a player like Eze and you think why do our scouts miss someone like him? He was such a standout for QPR. Would have improved considering our situation with creative midfielders, he can play central or wide. Is Ødegaard better than him? Is a 32 year old Willian better? I'm not sure, sometimes we really overlook the obvious at times.

Top Bottom