• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
You look at a player like Eze and you think why do our scouts miss someone like him? He was such a standout for QPR. Would have improved considering our situation with creative midfielders, he can play central or wide. Is Ødegaard better than him? Is a 32 year old Willian better? I'm not sure, sometimes we really overlook the obvious at times.

Keep hoping he might be open to a move back to us (heard he’s an Arsenal fan too)

Too silky on the ball

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
From the BBC...

"I wonder if Son Heung-min is jealous Harry Kane is giving all his assists to Gareth Bale and not him anymore."

vomiting-1.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sonny, Hurrikane and Gazza all delivering like we thought they would.

EDIT: S0nny is censored? :lol:

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Sp**s looking decent lately. They’ve got world class players upfront which helps obviously.

think they’ll push Leicester, Chelsea and us for a CL place.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s looking decent lately. They’ve got world class players upfront which helps obviously.

think they’ll push Leicester, Chelsea and us for a CL place.
I'm expecting them finishing top 6 they'll push for top 4 but Leicester Chelsea utd all better placed Everton also who are better than Sp**s this season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd be surprised if mourinho go with with Son Kane Bale Moura against us he'll

Malky

Established Member
The way we played against Burnley and the way Sp**s are playing makes me very worried about next weekend, you just know that bastard Kane is scoring.
No doubt we'll gift Son, or Bale, a goal too.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The way we played against Burnley and the way Sp**s are playing makes me very worried about next weekend, you just know that bastard Kane is scoring.
No doubt we'll gift Son, or Bale, a goal too.
Rex Banner is making Sonaldo his fantasy captain for the next weekend I am hearing.

Make of that what you will.

Top Bottom