• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon on performances, Brighton have been the 2nd best team in the league this season...yet here they are probably going to get relegated, shows you don't always get what you deserve.

On that...Arteta's Arsenal should be 3rd, imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I reckon on performances, Brighton have been the 2nd best team in the league this season...yet here they are probably going to get relegated, shows you don't always get what you deserve.

On that...Arteta's Arsenal should be 3rd, imo.
Close, they're fifth:
EvEzxBgXEAA1aG7

Based on their performances they should have 42 points, but they only have 26 😱

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Granted Fulham/Newcastle aren't great but why are Brighton still 9/1 to get relegated?

You can say they play decent football but they're not winning games. Saints/Newcastle next for Brighton, huge games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Literally on my knees for Brighton to go down, I'd do anything.

Would feel for Danny though, he doesn't deserve back to back relegations on his CV...a player who has won every top flight trophy in England, playing for Ferguson and Wenger...he doesn't deserve this :(

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Would feel for Danny though, he doesn't deserve back to back relegations on his CV...a player who has won every top flight trophy in England, playing for Ferguson and Wenger...he doesn't deserve this :(
Come back here next season and he can make it a hat trick.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Close, they're fifth:
EvEzxBgXEAA1aG7

Based on their performances they should have 42 points, but they only have 26 😱

woah I didn't know Sheffield Utd were underperforming so badly, I mean they're still one of the worst but they'd be in with a chance of staying up if they had their expected point. And look at Everton, not as good as they look apparently.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City literally have 3 better wide options than Rashford. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys wonder why I call him PRashford, ain't no way in hell he's making that team ahead of Sterling if he doesn't do all he does for kids, ain't no way.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good run on the break from AMN but poor final ball. Willock started well.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Willock with a sublime pass.

This kid has been treated terribly by Emery and Arteta. Wenger would have had him balling as an 8 if he never got hounded out.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

ESR and Willock are both 8s. The fact that qualified coaches like Emery and Arteta both play(ed) them further forward is awful. Willock needs to be driving at teams, not some sort of wannabe Dele Alli.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I need Jeff Bezos to hurry up and buy every PL viewing right. Prime is unreal, the quality is so sexy albeit I have a very very expensive TV & enjoyable commentators.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom