• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
City with KDB looks far worse than without him....wonder who said that before

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What Arteta has to do with yesterday result lol you can't keep defend brain dead players we'll draw yesterday if pep was manager too.
I said everything he'd done wrong yesterday, can't be bothered to repeat it.

If a player is brain dead and he is picked every single game and plays every single minute then you'd have to say the manager is brain dead too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I said everything he'd done wrong yesterday, can't be bothered to repeat it.

If a player is brain dead and he is picked every single game and plays every single minute then you'd have to say the manager is brain dead too.
What wrong he done yesterday please tell me ? Did he told saka or pepe miss 3 easy chances did he told xhaka to pass it straight to woods? Did he told var let's not give Arsenal penalty? He pick players who best available that the choices he got. put your agenda aside my friend yesterday was not down to manager at all.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What Arteta has to do with yesterday result lol you can't keep defend brain dead players we'll draw yesterday if pep was manager too.
Sp**s won 4-0 bro and had more than double our shots on target. Shouldn’t need to rely on VAR decisions with teams that low in the table.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I’m watching this game and I’m not even enjoying it. Find a lot of games boring these days, maybe it’s because it has no effect on Arsenal due to our level?
No. Football in itself is boring these days. Obviously no fans is a big thing. And most big teams like utd, Sp**s keep parking and countering as their plan A

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I’m watching this game and I’m not even enjoying it. Find a lot of games boring these days, maybe it’s because it has no effect on Arsenal due to our level?
The football quality overall is poor there only about 20min of good football from 90min nowadays

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s won 4-0 bro and had more than double our shots on target. Shouldn’t need to rely on VAR decisions with teams that low in the table.
That's what I'm saying Sp**s were clinical we were not should have been 3 up before gifting a goal.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
no crowd also kills games a bit for the neutral

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
By that logic Sp**s relied on var (for a pathetic decision) to beat fulham. Why didn't Sp**s thrash fulham like we did? Var makes a huge difference. We didn't get a fair call while they got their stupid call

As for shots on target, Saka, Pepe, auba misses don't count as shots on target. Despite few of them being great chances. How does it make sense to compare in that case? Consider xg instead
Tottenham (1.62) 4-0 (0.69) Burnley
Burnley (1.07) 1-1 (2.89) Arsenal

So Sp**s won coz they finished better. Not coz of more shots on target.

Preacher

Always Crying
I'm not even watching other teams games. Skip through here to know what is going on. That's what happens when you are Arsenal fan and try to watch our games every week. We are one of the most boring teams to watch with Tricky Mid Table Micky at the helm. Add to that poor results and you find yourself disliking football at the moment.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A combination of reasons probably. No fans, nothing riding on this game (City going to be champions, United will finish top 4), only important moment decided by a refereeing decision, no real top quality players for United and with City it's all quite robotic, as good as it can be you're not gonna see a lot of flair.

PL is a dead league. Serie A >>>

Latest posts

Top Bottom