• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Man U‘s breaks are pretty special. Reminds me of our 3 passes to the opponent box days with Henry and co.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Funny how Fred, Shaw and Martial were out of favour under Mourinho but they're mainstays for Ole.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How tall is Luke Shaw? Is he 6ft1 or 5ft8, is he overweight or just thicc? That man's body confuses me so much.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
if Wan Bissaka wasn’t so terrible on the ball, he’d be at a different level. it’s very difficult to get past him, but give him the ball, and you put yourself in trouble.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
What wrong he done yesterday please tell me ? Did he told saka or pepe miss 3 easy chances did he told xhaka to pass it straight to woods? Did he told var let's not give Arsenal penalty? He pick players who best available that the choices he got. put your agenda aside my friend yesterday was not down to manager at all.
He has made Xhaka his number one pick, not yesterday but all season. If Xhaka is brain dead, Arteta has to be brain dead too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Rashford can only make 1 good decision in final 3rd. 3 open players he decides to dribble around

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if Wan Bissaka wasn’t so terrible on the ball, he’d be at a different level. it’s very difficult to get past him, but give him the ball, and you put yourself in trouble.
Yes offensively his game lack alot

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Reminds of Wenger's Arsenal trying to walk a goal into the net against a parked bus.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What wrong he done yesterday please tell me ? Did he told saka or pepe miss 3 easy chances did he told xhaka to pass it straight to woods? Did he told var let's not give Arsenal penalty? He pick players who best available that the choices he got. put your agenda aside my friend yesterday was not down to manager at all.
All starts and ends with the manager I’m afraid big Yous.

If it’s one game where we blame the players and referees then yes but when it’s every game? You have to look beyond that.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom