• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 27 (Mar 6-10)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hold up, only Bayern have scored more goal than Sp**s this season despite being managed by negative Mourinho...... hmmmmm......

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Shut up without Kane you'd be sacked by now. Imagine telling your team I'm happy we conceded before HT 😂

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

If I'm a United fan I'd be furious tbh.

So many dropped points against the likes of Palace, West Brom, losing to Sheffield, bottling the lead vs Everton, not really going for it against Chelsea or Arsenal.

Reminds me of 2011 when we ended up dropping loads of points including losing to Bolton but we beat United while we were almost out of the title race, it'd be really frustrating because this result means **** all.

Not really, it's a fair reflection of where we are right now, beating lower block teams is a recurring issue - even for the games we won, its fine margins where we won, as is finding the right balance for the big games. It's just that Liverpool is out of the picture and that we're the closest thing to City that there's any attention on us being mentioned in the same sentence as a title.

We need to strengthen in the Summer for a striker, we've practically operated with an out-of-form Martial and Greenwood all season, if we sign the right players we can really talk about this. If we win a cup this year, I'd take it as good progress but we have to go in for Haaland.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Is Sonny ok with that? You're muscling in on his guy a little bit!"

...what the ****...an adult reporter asked this question :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Wtf happened to him? Used to be the best or at least top 2/3

His reflex speed and elements of his athleticism have definitely dipped for us. Areas of his game that should have been polished during his peak such as his kicking, positioning never improved, just relied on what he was good at which was shot-stopping. Some of it is down to a mental element, his confidence reached really low levels after the World Cup, Spain never trusted him they played Casillas until his arms fell off when De Gea should have been integrated in way earlier - playing for Spain was made out to be bigger than it was, he was keeper after their most successful national period in a long time. Where he was at his best and hungriest was when he was fighting for a Madrid contract and when he was battling Lindegaard for a number 1 spot, motivation is always a factor.

It's a similar trend with a lot of Spanish goalkeepers; Casillas, Valdes, Reina who crash in what should still be their peak. In all honesty, I don't think he's been that bad this season but his career is taking a downward trajectory, now is the time we should be ruthless and give Henderson the opportunity.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah, pitches were terrible with a lot of young guys. We'll win the ashes imo.

Tinpot argument imo. They were the same for both teams.

England just doesn’t care as much about tests as they should and kept rotating every game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom