• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 30 (April 3-5)

OSBK

Established Member
No doubt moyes done a amazing job. Play decent football, got big strong players all over the park.

Nuno has big problems, i would surprised if he lasts the season.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If West ham didn't collapse against us, they would have been in a great position for top 4.. Still give them a decent chance to make it given their performances this season.

OSBK

Established Member
Would you guys take Moyes?

Not for me. Good manager but seems to flourish is a specific set of circumstances. His reign at everton and west ham seem to be going on the same trajectory. Similar size clubs and budgets, good owners willing to give time.

I wouldnt give moyes 200mill though, he seems the type of guy who would buy a felalani.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Who’s San Miguel?

Look I would have said Aldi version, but it didn't make sense because Arteta is Spanish. Then I couldn't think of any Spanish supermarkets and San Miguel is the first thing that popped into my head.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If West ham didn't collapse against us, they would have been in a great position for top 4.. Still give them a decent chance to make it given their performances this season.
they still to be fair whatever the outcome they did massively overachieve this season. they were fighting relegation all last season.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Look I would have said Aldi version, but it didn't make sense because Arteta is Spanish. Then I couldn't think of any Spanish supermarkets and San Miguel is the first thing that popped into my head.
Does he play for Bilbao?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
would be funny if Moyes didn't learn his lesson and go back defending whole game now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom