• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 30 (April 3-5)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I may be wrong but I don't think West Ham are doing a Leicester, where they become a genuinely good club, seems they're just having one of those hot streak seasons where everything goes well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I may be wrong but I don't think West Ham are doing a Leicester, where they become a genuinely good club, seems they're just having one of those hot streak seasons where everything goes well.
They finished top 6 with Bilic few season ago when they had Payet but they couldn't keep that up. It's all depend on who they'll buy

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They finished top 6 with Bilic few season ago when they had Payet but they couldn't keep that up. It's all depend on who they'll buy
Swear they played their reserves in the Europa League qualifiers and got knocked out? 😭 They better not do that again or this season will have been a waste.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Look I would have said Aldi version, but it didn't make sense because Arteta is Spanish. Then I couldn't think of any Spanish supermarkets and San Miguel is the first thing that popped into my head.

They have Lidl in Spain so that would do. I really hated it. Mercadona is where it's at. @Rex Banter will know

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Westham have Leicester Chelsea and Everton in their last 9 games but other than that it's favorable fixture i think they got decent chance for top 6 finish too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wolves need to change manager and stop dealing with Mendes or they'll get bankrupt pretty quick. Nuno is so dire manager to be fair.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
How in the **** did Jessie Lingard get possesed by Denis Bergkamp?
Well there is a new Space Jam.

Wouldn't put it past Lingard to be involved with nefarious plots of stealing other players ability. I mean Lingard is already half a Looney Toon to begin with.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
lol i hope moyes don't go full defense at 2nd half because it's really didn't work against us and they nearly lost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom