• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 30 (April 3-5)

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Mercadona :lol:

Used to smash their pick and mix haha. Unreal stuff.

Ffs I miss living in Madrid. Well at least coronavirus hit a couple months after I left so it would have been **** anyway. Silver linings and all that

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ffs I miss living in Madrid. Well at least coronavirus hit a couple months after I left so it would have been **** anyway. Silver linings and all that

I’m missing Montaditos so badly man. You’d have no idea :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
West Ham don't have an obligation to buy Lingard, we know he enjoys playing at The Emirates...

You thinking what I'm thinking :shivering:

Riou

How did we lose the second game against Wolves this season, peak ****ing Arsenal that day :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How did we lose the second game against Wolves this season, peak ****ing Arsenal that day :lol:
Pawson and Moss both pricks that's why. but it's our fault really couldn't be 3-4 up before the red.

Riou

Hope Wolves come back...until we get good again, it would be best if the Top Four is always City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope Wolves come back...until we get good again, it would be best if the Top Four is always City, Liverpool, United and Chelsea tbh.
i think Liverpool will finish top 4 whatever Westham result is. their Fixture is easy.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Don't like bigging myself up on here, but I really am sensational

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Meanwhile that bastard Raul was busy flinging hookers off boats in Monaco whilst getting Pepe for £100m.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

West Ham don't have an obligation to buy Lingard, we know he enjoys playing at The Emirates...

You thinking what I'm thinking :shivering:

It’s possible. But if we’re shrewd we’d use him to take Declan Rice from them. I know Moyes wouldn’t be able to resist.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Neville and Carragher don't have Sancho or Saka in their Euro 2020 squads. Surprising.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom