• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 31 (April 9-12)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We might be 9th if we don't f**k up against Sheffield 🥲. Big Game for Sp**s if they f**k up and Chelsea Westham won thier hope for top 4 is over

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's a pretty disgraceful offside decision. I'd prefer if Fulham win ths but... come on!!!!
I agree, surely you have to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker here. I hope Fulham win, but that was a goal.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Fulham are gonners. Can't see the last game with Newcastle mattering much, it'll probably be done by then.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Both Arsenal and Newcastle have managers that the majority of the fanbase hate, but both will still be there next season...these are my teams!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes it may be all but over for Fulham specially if Newcastle win thier games in hand

mirrorstare

I agree, surely you have to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker here. I hope Fulham win, but that was a goal.
There's no such thing as "benefit of the doubt", this is not a case with missing evidence.

It's a line, he's past it, he's offside, end of story.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There's no such thing as "benefit of the doubt", this is not a case with missing evidence.

It's a line, he's past it, he's offside, end of story.
Did you see it?

It was hardly possible even with zooming in with VAR to tell, hence the doubt. We are talking millimeters here. It is becoming a bit silly now with offiside and VAR.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Both Arsenal and Newcastle have managers that the majority of the fanbase hate, but both will still be there next season...these are my teams!
Not sure the majority of our fanbase "hate" our manager. AM might though.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure the majority of our fanbase "hate" our manager. AM might though.
Nobody hates our manager, but the writings on the wall for anybody who wants to read it. And it says ’mistake after mistake.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Wtf this line up from pep its Zinchenko playing CM? Still strong line up thier front 4 going to destroy Leeds high line

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Completely forgot about Ake. Thought we should of gone after him in the summer, not sure I am wrong.

Top Bottom