• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 31 (April 9-12)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I would sign him I think, could develop into a rounded CF.

We’ve got Auba, Laca, Balogun, Martinelli though.
I like him too, he's been linked with West Ham this week which would be a great signing for them especially if they can keep Rice and get Lingard permanently as well.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I like him too, he's been linked with West Ham this week which would be a great signing for them especially if they can keep Rice and get Lingard permanently as well.
Rice will leave. Chelsea, Utd etc.

Tammy is never going to score 20-25 I think, but a big guy who can hold the ball, use his physical attributes etc, could be a nice team player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Trent should be develop to be RW he got very good cross in him good passing can shoot he don't care about defensive game

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I think you all saw the answer to the question there. Liverpool have scraped a lucky win when they demolished us last weekend. So they were not that good, we were that bad.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
How did plucky Aston Villa compete with Liverpool whereas our lot could only roll over to get their bellies tickled?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think you all saw the answer to the question there. Liverpool have scraped a lucky win when they demolished us last weekend. So they were not that good, we were that bad.
Not sure lucky they deserve to win but villa competed scored and got unlucky with few injuries during the game

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Emi has been solid in this game. World class save before TAA scored, a shot that could not be stopped.
The more this season progresses the more it becomes clear that we should have kept Emi. He is really solid, catches the ball well, is strong coming out for crosses. Funny how we are still unsure at GK while Szczęsny, Fabiański and Emi are playing well for other teams. Feel we could have saved ourselves quite a bit of heart ache and funds by just staying with them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The more this season progresses the more it becomes clear that we should have kept Emi. He is really solid, catches the ball well, is strong coming out for crosses. Funny how we are still unsure at GK while Szczęsny, Fabiański and Emi are playing well for other teams. Feel we could have saved ourselves quite a bit of heart ache and funds by just staying with them.
At least we got good money from him he had no value before Leno got injured. 20m for goal keeper is good business.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Martinez definitely but to be fair I don't know how many people would have predicted Fabianski to have such a good career in the PL after us, I certainly wouldn't. All the talent was there with Szczesny but I'm not convinced he fulfills it without the Roma move which obviously lead to Juve. I think that loan spell really humbled him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Martinez definitely but to be fair I don't know how many people would have predicted Fabianski to have such a good career in the PL after us, I certainly wouldn't. All the talent was there with Szczesny but I'm not convinced he fulfills it without the Roma move which obviously lead to Juve. I think that loan spell really humbled him.
Hindsight is always good, but it does jump out at you to see that at GK we actually have been pretty set despite everything. It's has been players from other positions that really haven't made much of a splash once they left, Ox, Ransey, Özil, Mustafi, Kola etc.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

At least we got good money from him he had no value before Leno got injured. 20m for goal keeper is good business.
I wasn't against selling him when we did, but with hindsight seeing how Leno plays and how Emi has continued his excellent form I wish we would have kept him.

Top Bottom