• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 31 (April 9-12)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saint-maximin could've had really good season if covid didn't him hard exciting player when in mood

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jamie Redknapp is a good pundit. Neville and Carragher too. While Micah Richards give you the modern player mindset.

Souness and Keane add little with their tough man talk. Nothing is good enough for Keane. I’m sure he said he doesn’t rate a team until they win 3 leagues etc.

Keane was a top player and captain but he played in a time where Utd were the only team in town until Wenger and Vieira came. Keane wasn’t better than Vieira.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Newcastle best hope they get taken over. Zero chance they don't get a serious Saint-Maximin bid this summer and Ashley loves that money.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

These tough guy pundits like Keane and Souness talk a lot of crap. Nothing about football and tactics, everything is about players not being tough.

It’s a British thing too, doubt people sit in Italy, Spain and Germany and talk about football like this.
It was very evident when Mourinho was in the studio. Once he started talking about tactics, they were like little pupils first day at school. Just another level, you could see why one was a manager with trophies, and the two others were washed up players.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Newcastle best hope they get taken over. Zero chance they don't get a serious Saint-Maximin bid this summer and Ashley loves that money.
Thier take over won't happen the Saudi pulled out i think they'll get US owner soon.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We can put both Sheffield and Fulham out of thier misery and confirm thier relegation but we likely give them more hope

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can’t stomach watching West Ham v Leicester. Both clubs put Arsenal to shame, absolute minnows compared to us yet they’re so far ahead these days you’d be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

GDeep™

League is very weak
JLingz again? I’m happy for him. Fans mocked him but he’s always been a baller, come through depression too. Happy for him.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We can put both Sheffield and Fulham out of thier misery and confirm thier relegation but we likely give them more hope
They will quietly have pencilled the games against us as a likely three points. Incredibly, 7th is now our absolute ceiling and could end up as low as 11th.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
That dance just reminded me of how much i hate Lingard... extremely cringy stuff

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Lingard play like this since people called him young talent everybody would have liked to buy him

Top Bottom