• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 31 (April 9-12)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stuart Dallas sending us down to 11th in April ffs, think he's from the same part of Northern Ireland as my dad...hate thm both!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Stuart Dallas sending us down to 11th in April ffs, think he's from the same part of Northern Ireland as my dad...hate thm both!

Cookstown? I hate Cookstown folk, a couple from Cookstown bought our family home when we had to sell it, I bet they've put up terrible wallpaper.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

How do you lot watch us play awful week after week and still have the interest to watch other teams play? Isn't it even more depressing?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How do you lot watch us play awful week after week and still have the interest to watch other teams play? Isn't it even more depressing?

Got to make sure certain teams drop points to make sure we can climb up to 9th, tbf...

mirrorstare

Nothing depressing about watching good football, great matches today.

That said if we continue with this project I just might use it as an excuse to try and quit watching altogether. It's true that I don't really get any joy from watching Arsenal this season.

Top Bottom