• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 32 (April 16-22)

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
See the difference utd have less shots than us today but more on target because thier players don't mess around
I’ve said this before but @HairSprayGooners wont have it that Ole is a better manager than Arteta. I would even go as far as saying Arteta is one of the worst coaches in the league.

because he’s put the cones out for Pep, he also wants to be Pep. He over complicates everything- you can tell that the players are confused in most of the games I’ve seen Arsenal play this season.

Ole isn’t a good manager - but he keeps things simple and gets us attacking in direct patterns.

Arteta is trying too hard. He needs to learn to coach the basics first. Plus he has zero personality which is probably boring for his players.

Bielsa finishes top 6 with Arsenal and also entertains the Arsenal fans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’ve said this before but @HairSprayGooners wont have it that Ole is a better manager than Arteta. I would even go as far as saying Arteta is one of the worst coaches in the league.

because he’s put the cones out for Pep, he also wants to be Pep. He over complicates everything- you can tell that the players are confused in most of the games I’ve seen Arsenal play this season.

Ole isn’t a good manager - but he keeps things simple and gets us attacking in direct patterns.

Arteta is trying too hard. He needs to learn to coach the basics first. Plus he has zero personality which is probably boring for his players.

I don't think mikel is bad coach there games we play well there games we awful there games we can't hit target whoever the manager is i don't trust the players we got not because they crap but they don't take the game seriously and when you have young coach like mikel who make mistakes it going to end in disaster.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

You dont reckon a guy that's been coaching Pep's teams, some of the best players in world football is a good coach? Honestly a bizarre opinion. Naive coach due to age and time in the game maybe, but worst coach in the league? Give it a rest.

Ole has spent 300m on his squad, you seem to be forgetting this. Before you bought Bruno you looked AWFUL. Then he came in and started single handedly pulling you up the table. That is the difference right there. Not that Ole is a better coach.

Everyone in world football lauds Arteta for his coaching abilities. Whilst people see Ole as a fan managing United. Levels.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
You dont reckon a guy that's been coaching Pep's teams, some of the best players in world football is a good coach? Honestly a bizarre opinion. Naive coach due to age and time in the game maybe, but worst coach in the league? Give it a rest.

Ole has spent 300m on his squad, you seem to be forgetting this. Before you bought Bruno you looked AWFUL. Then he came in and started single handedly pulling you up the table. That is the difference right there. Not that Ole is a better coach.

Everyone in world football lauds Arteta for his coaching abilities. Whilst people see Ole as a fan managing United. Levels.

Before we got Bruno we were 5th on the league and still in the race of top 4. Look at you, nowhere near 5th.

Has Arteta hit the target this season? Was being below Everton and West Ham your expectation? You will be way even below with Arteta if arsenal straight swap squad with Everton or West Ham.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Before we got Bruno we were 5th on the league and still in the race of top 4. Look at you, nowhere near 5th.

Has Arteta hit the target this season? Was being below Everton and West Ham your expectation? You will be way even below with Arteta if arsenal straight swap squad with Everton or West Ham.
Squad swap and we'd be relegation fodder as our form was at the end of 2020.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
This is probably the first time everyone wants to see Liverpool get pumped including Liverpool fans.

Taneruit

Established Member

calrendwb6u61.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I dont even know, if they still play for the CL, because i don't know if it starts next season or maybe they wouldn't be allowed to participate anyway. 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny Liverpool fans in their twitter account saying nobody celebrate the goal. so what we should stop supporting our clubs because of something could not even happen. f**king hell.

Taneruit

Established Member

Funny Liverpool fans in their twitter account saying nobody celebrate the goal. so what we should stop supporting our clubs because of something could not even happen. f**king hell.
Yeah, the players on the field have nothing to do with what's happening.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom