• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 32 (April 16-22)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think it’s hitting me tonight how bad we have it.

Villa are a bigger club these days. We’re fighting with Leeds in mid table whilst all our historic rivals are up the top, and yet NOBODY at the club gives a ****.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Villa are a bigger club these days. We’re fighting with Leeds in mid table whilst all our historic rivals are up the top, and yet NOBODY at the club gives a ****.

Pray I see Arteta Friday.

Got my Stone Island ironed, my balaclava ready and my G&M cricket bat polished.

It’s clobbering time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Emi was right he left Arsenal to challenge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wonder if @Trilly will start posting now?

Working on a theory he is Gabriel Jesus...

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

GtLcWw.gif

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Matty Cash is the definition of a dumb footballer. Didn't he give away a needless penalty when he thought it was a good idea to slide in and clobber Kane when he was about to run the ball out of play? :facepalm:

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ha, one season where they are competing for mid table after narrowly missing relegation doesn’t do it for me. Look what happened to Sheffield United. If you say Leicester, then yes, they are looking more like a settled team in the upper bracket based on recent history. Too early for Villa. Not that it makes our situation any better, to be fair.

Top Bottom