• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Iceman10

Established Member
Crying at the complete silence from the other two in commentary after Tyler's "a SALAHBRATION FOR LIVERPOOL" line
Bet they all were saying the penalty should have been overturned by VAR and quite happy McT only got a yellow card. Marginal calls, but they would have gone the other way for us. Not sure if this kind of thing (officiating) explains the offset between expected points and actual points for United.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Also, Chelski and Tommy T about to bottle Top Four/FA Cup/Champions League in the next few games, I think yes...

They should be alright for top 4.

Because Rodgers will most likely manage to bottle his top 4 challenge. The ultimate bottler.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bet they all were saying the penalty should have been overturned by VAR and quite happy McT only got a yellow card. Marginal calls, but they would have gone the other way for us. Not sure if this kind of thing (officiating) explains the offset between expected points and actual points for United.
Neville thought it was a penalty and that McT should've been sent off

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Even this was boring, your team are crap.

Thought it was a good game tbh but I agree, we aren't going anywhere with the likes of Fred and McTominay being our main starters and the defence is shocking. Thankfully we have the best manager in the Premier League.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"There was a really young guy sitting there. His baseball cap was askew, the blond streak he still has today...he looked like a rapper just starting out. I thought, 'I don't have time for this'.

Klopp, when he first saw Mane.

...maybe Sadio had finally seen this terrible quote, and has rightly had enough of this ****.

Top Bottom