• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Something unexpectedly good? Let me know, I don’t know.

Think Swansea played some good stuff under him 2011-12. Coming from Championship and they beat some big teams and it was hard to beat them at Liberty.

Liverpool was also good after bad seasons with Dalglish and Benitez.Yeah,Suarez and some other players were in good form,but they played great attacking football from time to time.

Leicester is also now close to get top 4 and they only got that in Ranieri season and they were never close to that under some other managers.

Not great,not terrible.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think Rodgers would be good for building a team and he'll get you at least top 6 finish but we'll need better manager to compete.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Too many red flags with Brendan.

Whenever we bring him up in a convo, my Pool mates always call him a serial bottler, albeit admitting he laid the groundwork for Klopp's style. One mate bet on Newcastle win today because he was so certain Brendan will crumble. I thought he'd learn but this might be his limit?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The fact City are playing Chelsea today is why all-English CL finals are terrible. They're just dull. It's not exciting at all. The excitement from a CL final should be "what the hell's gonna happen when these two teams meet??", this ain't basketball or whatever, we don't do "series" here.

The only interesting possible same-country CL finals would be the really intense rivalries. Barca/Madrid, Utd/Liverpool, the Milan derby, NLD. In those games the rivalry would be so intense that it would jus be crazy.

But City v Chelsea? Genuinely the worst big club match-up out there, the most uninspiring CL final. Zero rivalry between them, cheque FC vs bigger cheque FC.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I see Levy telling Mason to play Alli as much as he want so he'll be able getting good money from him in summer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Has Bale actually been a good signing?

I thought he was finished but he’s got 9 goals and 2 assists in 16 games which is insane.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I thought he was finished but he’s got 9 goals and 2 assists in 16 games which is insane.

Insane is a stretch, 1/3 of those goals were against bottom of the league.

But he has done pretty well, especially when you factor in he's literally just trying to maintain fitness for the Euros :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

14 goals all competitions its good i guess but he really didn't have big impact that was expected most goals comes against bottom 10 clubs and in europa

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This Sp**s team should be finishing top four, awful from Mourinho really.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Insane is a stretch, 1/3 of those goals were against bottom of the league.

But he has done pretty well, especially when you factor in he's literally just trying to maintain fitness for the Euros :lol:

It’s the PL as well and he’s had a tough year with Mourinho hammering him every chance he gets. No penalties or free kicks in there either, all from open play.

When he’s played he’s actually looked pretty good because I thought he had nothing left in the tank after Real.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I didn't watch the first half of the League Cup final...

Ez1TQ9kWQAE4VS1

...but did Sky really do this? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom