• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Weliveinacrazyworld

A very, very well known member
He took squad that finished top 4 last season and 250m new worth of talent a hardly average team it's Lampard fault he did hugely underperformed with them
Literally none of the names I mentioned were part of the 250m worth of new talent.

My points still stands. Tuchel took average/bum players such as Rudiger, Zouma, Azpi, Alonso, Jorginho, etc. and has them playing as if they're top of the league. Tuchel deserves credit.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Literally none of the names I mentioned were part of the 250m worth of new talent.

My points still stands. Tuchel took average/bum players such as Rudiger, Zouma, Azpi, Alonso, Jorginho, etc. and has them playing as if they're top of the league. Tuchel deserves credit.
For sure he deserves credit he did make them more solid and hard to beat but thier squad not average

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
The worrying thing is none of the big signings Chelsea brought in last summer are even firing on all cylinders yet. Once Tuchel gets more time with them in pre-season and of course probably they'll add a few more pieces on top of that they're going to be a huge threat for the title next season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea just end up winning no matter what. **** coach? Sack them and reach a CL final. **** players? Spend £300m in one window. Repeat and WIN.

Arsenal are the complete opposite.
Yes that's what our fans don't understand they afford doing that there no consequences Abra doing all the things. Can't compare for owner who want to win and other don't care.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The worrying thing is none of the big signings Chelsea brought in last summer are even firing on all cylinders yet. Once Tuchel gets more time with them in pre-season and of course probably they'll add a few more pieces on top of that they're going to be a huge threat for the title next season.

Not our concern. The likes of Man City and Utd should be worried.

We’ve got PL survival to worry about next season.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not our concern. The likes of Man City and Utd should be worried.

We’ve got PL survival to worry about next season.
Yeah true we don't need to worry about title contenders. Still I'd prefer Chelsea didn't add any more titles to their collection.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I remember I questioned your opinion when you wanted him but I’m definitely on the Tommy T train.

He’s done a fantastic job thus far.
Funny people actually didn't want him because he couldn't handle psg stars i mean nobody can handle them Ancelotti emery Tuchel and pochy lol. He very good and demanding coach he'll succeed when you allow him do his things

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm more interested next season to see tuchel will try go back to his ideas and play his usual 4231 formation or keep the same system that no matter what its always work with Chelsea

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Really detest Leicester City (and Brendan Rodgers), hope they drop out of the CL places even if it goes to a bigger "rival" club like Liverpool. Would be so great for them to bottle it two years in a row after being comfortable for the vast majority of those 2 seasons.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Mind when chelsea were a nothing club? Makes you feel sick how ****e we are. The tables have turned now, we are the nothing club.
Don't get jealous because they have owner who care and have unlimited funds we can easily match them if our 10 Billion owner start caring.

Scottish_Gooner.

Don't get jealous because they have owner who care and have unlimited funds we can easily match them if our 10 Billion owner start caring.
You're right... I am... and it is ****in sickening. So are you. Sooner this **** leaves the better cos we are miles behind. Enough is enough now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom