• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@Jury was the only one big on both lmao.
Sopranosrememberwhen.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I will never forgive Leicester for gifting Liverpool this CL spot.
I prefer Chelsea Liverpool getting CL to team like Leicester. Leicester couldn't even go far in europa they still really need 1 more win from last 3 to secure it

Bloodbather

Established Member

Think so. They’re just a far more proactive club in every aspect.
This is why I really wanted us to lose that Chelsea match that we won 3-1 in December. We hadn't won in 7, losing 5 of those matches. If there was any chance of Arteta getting sacked, it was then and there, and Tuchel had just become available. I felt it was clearly the greater good and time has judged me to be correct in that regard.

In a case of great irony, that match also initiated the downfall of Lampard and Chelsea ended up being the ones to get Tuchel.

Top Bottom