• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think Southampton could get relegated in the next couple of years. Their squad is really average, especially with Ings likely off. Their owner isn’t putting money in either and their academy has finished bottom of both the u23 and u18 leagues.

It’s an old squad as well. I thought on paper they’d be far closer to the drop zone than they actually are.

People say Palace are soon but they’ve got a Cat 1 academy and some actual young ballers.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I must say, a search for "Tuchel" reveals a lot of embarrassing takes about him as a manager by so many users.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s an old squad as well. I thought on paper they’d be far closer to the drop zone than they actually are.

People say Palace are soon but they’ve got a Cat 1 academy and some actual young ballers.
Yeah they’re gonna win the u18 league if Fulham don’t win at Chelsea. They’ve got a lad called Rak-Sakyi who’s meant to be very good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool really need to win against utd to have chance for 4th utd who have 3 games in 5 days i find that so crazy and unfair.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Watching reruns of the Man C - Chelsea game. Can someone explain how Sterling did not receive a red for his studs up challenge on Timo Werner? VAR reviewed and yet nothing.

SK___

That nonchalance from Aguero is only going to make Pep stew more now. Was important not just for this match but also psychological dominance ahead of the CL final. Some were asking if Aguero should be subbed, but he is a club legend with a lot of credit in the bank.
who’s making him leave?

SK___

It's a decision I think is right for City especially if they are lasered in on a marquee replacement this summer, but are you implying something?
I’m implying that he could be being forced out?
I don’t know what his situation is
when does his contract end?

Iceman10

Established Member
I’m implying that he could be being forced out?
I don’t know what his situation is
when does his contract end?
Separation at end of season was formally announced a month or so back. Latest is rumours this weekend of player talks with Barca.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Yves & Potter watch, my kind of Sunday.

Top Bottom