• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Chelsea have only won 6 leagues?! That Chelsea fan Rory was saying if they win the CL Chelsea are officially a bigger club than Arsenal, they could double their league titles and still be behind us!

Caught that debate while I was having a shave today, all over the place with Arsenal, ignoring how successful we have been.

That gimp Mckola saying how United's owner are solely to blame for their downfall, but no mention of ours, just constant bashing of us.

Also funny how Geordie always gets his team in every ****ing discussion..."Who's bigger, Arsenal or Chelsea?", "For me, it's like when Newcastle..."

Joke, tbh.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Caught that debate while I was having a shave today, all over the place with Arsenal, ignoring how successful we have been.

That gimp Mckola saying how United's owner are solely to blame for their downfall, but no mention of ours, just constant bashing of us.

Also funny how Geordie always gets his team in every ****ing discussion..."Who's bigger, Arsenal or Chelsea?", "For me, it's like when Newcastle..."

Joke, tbh.

They are dreadful and awful representatives of our clubs, the guy is called True Geordie but half of Newcastle hates him. @Rimaal needs to stop posting links of them. Reckon you and I should create a podcast soon.

Riou

Reckon you and I should create a podcast soon.

Bring some respectability back to the game, I'm In!

Give me this summer to take some accent lessons though, so my terrible Belfast voice doesn't ruin our obvious elite views on the sport.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’ve just launched a pod funnily enough.

Well.

A visual pod.

#Onlyfans

Riou

“Reynhard and the Manc”. New podcast coming to you soon.

Interesting stories and football chat.

When we make it big, we will keep the show fresh by bringing you on as our Brummie Karl Pilkington.

Riou

"Reynhard, Rain man and the Manc". :drool:

This could be his section of our show...

How-Brummie-are-you-quiz.png

...like Karl's "Monkey News", get him to tell the audience some of his ridiculous shenanigans!

Joestlaachmkr

Both united and Arsenal are built on money as well. City are built on more. But football has never been fair. It’s all jealousy imo
Partially true. But the difference here is that both us & United built our way to the top, Chelsea/City got rich owners and brought their way to the top.

I have much more respect for Liverpool and Man United, than what i have for Chelsea and/or City.

Latest posts

Top Bottom