• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,522

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That was the fakest dive from Lamela. Super soft. Did he get a yellow for his hit on Martial? Not a huge fan of players like that, who use dirty tricks to provoke people, to be honest.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Juan Matas Beard
come-to-the-light-side-you-will

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If i was a player i would have taken a 10 game ban and snapped Lamela leg in half, put him out of the game for atleast 2 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A bit worrying really. With our current squad him and Lampard are the only thing keeping us in with a chance of top 4. They both need to stay in the job for as long as possible.
My thoughts exactly. That’s why i was so keen on a big summer for us, think top 4 is ours with a good midfield.

Top Bottom