• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,358

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nobody said he was a bum. Just that he didn’t make sense with a big fee.

Looks brilliant though. Calvert Lewin too, one of the best young strikers in the league. Could join Utd or City next summer,

You'd of been fuming if we signed him so I have no interest in what you have to say tbh.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You'd of been fuming if we signed him so I have no interest in what you have to say tbh.
Who Rodriguez? Yeah i admit I was against him when we were linked, but that’s because they were talking 60M. He’s still not worth that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Imagine still not wanting Coutinho, the same losers were saying he was rubbish but here we are with Elneny as our creative outlet ffs.

These guys like Rodriguez + Coutinho are fine pick ups for a team with no midfield.

Also wtf is going on with Özil and Guendouzi? That's over 400K a week we've completely isolated while not bringing anyone in?

I am pretty angry today in all fairness, we only have 3 midfielders.

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Imagine still not wanting Coutinho, the same losers were saying he was rubbish but here we are with Elneny as our creative outlet ffs.

These guys like Rodriguez + Coutinho are fine pick ups for a team with no midfield.

Also wtf is going on with Özil and Guendouzi? That's over 400K a week we've completely isolated while not bringing anyone in?

I am pretty angry today in all fairness, we only have 3 midfielders.
Does Elneny count as a full midfielder? All he does is pass backwards. I'm pretty sure 99% of this forum could do what he does.

Top Bottom