• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,534

gamechannel

Arteta plays boring, Emery-like football but because he's once played for us people are afraid to call him out on it. Just look at our woeful performance against Westham. Honestly, we didn't play well against Fulham either.

I like Artetas passion and all the right things he says. But the dire brand of football that relies on individual brilliance of Auba and good luck from opposition mistakes will eventually see us come back to reality. You can only play a defensive brand of football for so long.

I hope he changes the way we play once he gets his midfield players. But I still think there's no reason to play a more attacking football even with the players we have.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Özil had 4 assists in two seasons, accept that he's finished and move on.

James had 5 assists in the two seasons prior to this one. I'm not deluded, I know Özil is a shadow of what he was, but he can still do a job. He's not sat at home cos he's not good enough, he's sat at home cos of some other reason.

blaze_of_glory

James had 5 assists in the two seasons prior to this one. I'm not deluded, I know Özil is a shadow of what he was, but he can still do a job. He's not sat at home cos he's not good enough, he's sat at home cos of some other reason.
Didn't take the pay cut that saved all those staffer jobs. Oh, right they got let go anyway.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The way Pep just described Dias doesn't suggest to me that he was the 1st choice CB target.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Beautiful strike! Interesting player. Very dynamic, wouldn’t have minded us taking a punt on him at the right price.

Bissouma’s slept on. Raked in some serious returns for me on football index

Vibra

Established Member
Ruben Dias - Laporte is such a generic FM centre back pairing, show some ****ing creativity ffs

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That's a 30M goal right there.

Top Bottom