• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pickford’s unhinged. Not worried about Everton while they’ve got him in goal

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ekhz9pwXYAEos1u

Ouch, looks abit similar to what Leno had in the way the knee is bent.

What does the rule book say about indecent after another foul has happened?

I remember Rooney once after being offside stepped on our GK or pushed him down to the earth. Should have been red card imo.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Just what I suspected. History is always written by the winners.

How are you doing today mate? Do you feel larger? Are you going to order new socks for Christmas or will you risk it late and maybe be barefoot in December?

I am great today thanks mate, and no I feel the same albeit everyone on this forum seems to want to take me down now. I get upset.

I am great today thanks mate, and no I feel the same albeit everyone on this forum seems to want to take me down now. I get upset.

I will always have your back mate!

I know what difficulties is when I was learning to climb rocks to steal eggs from bird nest I had to climb up 80 meters with no helping equipment and nothing but the sea under me when I was 11 years old as a part of my training.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I will always have your back mate!

I know what difficulties is when I was learning to climb rocks to steal eggs from bird nest I had to climb up 80 meters with no helping equipment and nothing but the sea under me when I was 11 years old as a part of my training.

Training for what if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom