• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

say yes

forum master baiter
Everton look like a proper team this season.

The prem is getting really fun. Stories of the top 6 dominating are premature IMO. The Prem is so rich and there are just too many good players to go round.

They won’t have the squads to match for a while, but Leicester and Everton could make it a big 8 if they keep their level up for a few years and get lucky with injuries. And the talent will keep filtering down. Clubs like Wolves, Leeds and Villa showing loads of ambition.

Not going to happen overnight, but we could see the Prem transitioning into a (slightly) more equal superleague.

You can just see that Salah went from being like a skinny virgin to be a man able to handling monster defenders in no time under Klopp steroids program.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Looks horrible that. Pickford an inch from a red card. He is such an accident waiting to happen. If Everton signed Emi, I would be seriously concerened about them this season.
That should have been a strained offside or not. Just a terrible and reckless challenge. Pickford is just such an idiot.

Look at Salah what happened to him. I just watch him and think about how if I was the father I would fear for my daughter if Salah came picking her up. I would constantly be imaging that Salah now looks like a guy that could go on for 12-14 hours with that new steroid physique.

gkoat

Looks horrible that. Pickford an inch from a red card. He is such an accident waiting to happen. If Everton signed Emi, I would be seriously concerened about them this season.
Pickford could give a **** about 3 points today. He's fighting, quite literally, for the title. Mane is next

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Firmino is such a bum. He’s holding this Liverpool team back imo.

Top Bottom