• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Have been watching the Liverpool Everton highlights and Liverpool were just absolutely robbed in that game. 2 clear red cards from absolutely horrible tackles and a goal not given for what must be the smallest of offsides. If I was a Liverpool fan, which thank God I am not, I would be absolutely fuming! Never seen that poor refereeing in my whole life. Just unbelievable.

Hope Pickford and Richarlison are suspended for longer periods. They both deserve it especially Pickford now that it is clear it was an ACL tear. What an absolute idiot!
this years reality show winner is not liverpool.. wonder whom they sold it too.. it might be everton

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Anyone feel all 3 pens (utd, palace and Sheffield) are really soft?

Really becoming English penalty league

Refs watching in slow motion makes everything worse
I agree in utd and Sheffield pens the defenders were late but they clearly went for the ball and both attackers even without the contact wouldn't have retained the ball as they have already lost it before the tackle. You get presented a goal scoring opportunity for this?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why did they grease Traore's arms though? :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How is that not a red ffs.

VAR continues to not just be ****, but also useless!

Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We've managed to stay in the same spot despite losing. Quite an achievement only 5 games in.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
By A-M standards, Wolves must be title contenders.

They can't acknowledge Wolves though...because if they do, they have to see how West Ham destroyed them and if they do that. then they have to praise us for our hard fought victory over West Ham...certain posters on here would have rather die than praise Arsenal tbf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom