• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah you’re wrong mate, steady lifestyle of eat clen and tren hard I’m sure.

The team must be taking PEDs tho. There are some games when their pressing game is unreal just look at our game against them at Anfield.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Look at Salah what happened to him. I just watch him and think about how if I was the father I would fear for my daughter if Salah came picking her up. I would constantly be imaging that Salah now looks like a guy that could go on for 12-14 hours with that new steroid physique.
:rofl:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Liverpool looked much better than the game against villa but having Adrian and no van dijk Everton will always have chance

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The team must be taking PEDs tho. There are some games when their pressing game is unreal just look at our game against them at Anfield.

Lets get down from this moral high ground and let us not pretend they are the only ones. We're the best running side in the league at the moment, it's equally likely we're on PEDs as well.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I tore ACLs in both knees and always walked off on my own power. Knee became unstable but in my cases it actually didn’t hurt much. Had to have reconstructive surgery both times. I wouldn’t draw any conclusions based on him walking off.

We saw Leno go off on a stretcher and be fine. I tore my ACL two years ago. Still trying to rehab it. Walked around for months before I had the OP.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The system is flawed if VAR decision on offside makes a straight red be a non-foul.

If you clearly make a foul that is basically intended to injure opposition, it should be a red. Not penalty then, but a red still.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

They just picked their moments against us. Also have many natural athletes in their squad, think this is understated.

We’ve actually ran more than any other top 6 team.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That ball from James, jeeez.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Starting to raise some slight question marks about how we let Liverpool dominate us.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

hypothetical of the break: If you could choose one Liverpool player for Arsenal, who would it be?
Mane and Salah but we wouldn’t even have the players to find their runs.

So it would have to be VVD for me. Let’s us move to a back four.

Latest posts

Top Bottom