• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pickford can't be English number 1 anymore he is awful in most aspects of the game s**t positioning can't save shots straight at him. Pope Henderson have good chance now

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal Mania told me Everton were league challengers :rofl:
No one said so, or at least I haven't heard anything like that. Although I do believe they're top four challengers.

Anyway how are you doing? Hope things are ok?
I saw your meltdown in the Özil thread and wanted to check up on you.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pickford can't be English number 1 anymore he is awful in most aspects of the game s**t positioning can't save shots straight at him. Pope Henderson have good chance now
I think he'll end up costing them the chance to gain top four.

He's probably the second worst keeper in the league behind Kepa.

Malky

Established Member
Hang on, posters on here were arguing that Everton and Villa were title contenders a couple of days ago? :lol::lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Straight red for that? I've spat at someone last week Sunday league and wasn't even a yellow.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
We win tonight we’re one point behind the top two.

Jo idea who’s going to win it this year. Nearly everyone can be beaten by each other.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton 2 bad injuries away from being 12-10th we saw how they struggled without Richarlison and Colman today. Now Digne out for 3 games.

Top Bottom