• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 6 (Oct 23-26)

Manberg

Predator
Bielsa Showing Arteta how to build play and move the ball around quickly. Leeds have 26 shots already. Making us look poor.

Every Leeds players is hard working, intelligent and plays for their manager. Bielsa has built his whole team (and had the time and backing to do it). Arteta on the other hand has to make do with players he doesn’t fancy because he doesn’t have alternatives and a lot of money’s been paid for them, like Lacazette and Pepe. They won’t make Bielsa’s team.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m annoyed I had Martinez in goal in my fantasy league team, ah well.

I guess you guys will be looking enviously at Leeds football then?

Kav

Established Member
Every Leeds players is hard working, intelligent and plays for their manager. Bielsa has built his whole team (and had the time and backing to do it). Arteta on the other hand has to make do with players he doesn’t fancy because he doesn’t have alternatives and a lot of money’s been paid for them, like Lacazette and Pepe. They won’t make Bielsa’s team.
See my post above, Arteta can learn from Bielsa is what my post is saying, no need to get all sensitive about Arteta.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Arteta is his own man. It’s not as if Leeds will finish higher than us also.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

What will you say if they do?
Personally wouldn’t care, depending where we placed and what happened during the season. I’m a level headed guy.

I’m not the type to covet other teams and I’m not obsessed about our style of play I’m more into results. Boring Arsenal teams is nothing I haven’t seen before in my years as a supporter.

Never happening though.

Kav

Established Member
Personally wouldn’t care, depending where we placed and what happened during the season. I’m a level headed guy.

Never happening though.
Fair enough, I just look at what they do and look at what we do and go hmmm so much more room for improvement.

My counter to your argument about Bielsa having the time is that Arteta supposedly has better quality players at his disposal therefore he ought to be doing just as well in terms of aesthetics. Bielsa is using championship level players and other additions and making them look good while Arteta has PL quality squad looking boring. Can't deny it, it is boring. Arteta needs to improve and i hope he does. I also hope he is not adverse to being more forward thinking in his systemic designs.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Fair enough, I just look at what they do and look at what we do and go hmmm so much more room for improvement.
For sure, but that will come.

Arteta doesn’t strike me as a defensive manager, he strikes me as a system manager. Looking at what is dominating the league currently, I think we have the right guy. Majority of his personnel are inherited and it’s his first managerial job - I’m willing to wait.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
For sure, but that will come.

Arteta doesn’t strike me as a defensive manager, he strikes me as a system manager. Looking at what is dominating the league currently, I think we have the right guy. Majority of his personnel are inherited and it’s his first managerial job - I’m willing to wait.
and you surely have to have sympathy for the way he is having to deal with this stupid Özil nonsense when he should be able to concentrate wholly on building his tearm

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Leeds must be the fittest team in the league. They had like 6 players in and around Villa’s box in a 94th minute counter attack.

Cheat code football if you can attack and defend in numbers like they can.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I literally called Bamford a tap-in merchant in a WhatsApp group minutes before his 2nd and 3rd goals ffs. :lol:

Barkley is basically a forward who couldn’t hack it in the final third so moved into midfield. All the lad knows is shoot shoot shoot, no guile to his game, today anyway.

We need to start tapping up Grealish.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Say what you want, but Leeds are awesome to watch. I absolutely love watching them play. Such energy and movement it is unreal. Love how they pass, move, pass, move and get open all the time. Their press is so quick. A real team effort across the board.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

I took out Ramsdale for him after Sheffield messed up clean sheets a couple times. Watch them somehow get one at Anfield this week now that hes out of my team.

I'm doing quite well in fantasy tbf though, top of my league(s) atm.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

I took out Ramsdale for him after Sheffield messed up clean sheets a couple times. Watch them somehow get one at Anfield this week now thay hes

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I took out Ramsdale for him after Sheffield messed up clean sheets a couple times. Watch them somehow get one at Anfield this week now that hes out of my team.

I'm doing quite well in fantasy tbf though, top of my league(s) atm.
I was top of AM league until now :lol:

Bamford and Dallas owners are killing me. Ayling on my bench smh.

Martinez and Grealish let me down.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Those Bamford goals though Jesus Christ, two of them are actually class :lol:

Imagine Grealish scores that solo run :shivering:

Top Bottom