• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 9

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good that the proper football is back, shame we are kind of crap though...anyway, hope that City slap up Sp**s!

Riou

Chelsea have kind of become what we used to be at The Emirates...quality fast attacking football, but you just can’t trust them defensively when it matters.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea have kind of become what we used to be at The Emirates...quality fast attacking football, but you just can’t trust them defensively when it matters.
Attackers allowed to try attacking things on the ball. Must be nice.

Riou

Attackers allowed to try attacking things on the ball. Must be nice.

Your Arteta agenda from last season is working out quite well now, mate...we may be crap, but you can at least enjoy being right...silver lining and all :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

:lol:
Your Arteta agenda from last season is working out quite well now, mate...we may be crap, but you can at least enjoy being right...silver lining and all :lol:
Tbh back then it wasn’t even an agenda.

It was like being that one guy who noticed something worrying but didn’t want to be a party pooper. Everybody told me that it was mainly bad luck and penalties or something and that we would be fine next season.

I should have stuck to my guns but I’m not happy I was right ffs. Far from it,
I’m dying here. :lol:

OSBK

Established Member
Werner is brilliant, his movement is top top drawer.

Chelsea look very very good, big squad as well and nailed on for a top 3 finish.

OSBK

Established Member

I think chelsea look solid enough, great balance across the team. The will look suspect when countered but no more than liverpool and city.

Totally agree about the fast attacking football. Intelligent players all over the pitch, freedom to express themselves. Backed up by 2 top cm's who are not showponies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Werner is brilliant, his movement is top top drawer.

Chelsea look very very good, big squad as well and nailed on for a top 3 finish.
They should challenge not finishing top 4 after spending like 250m. Anything less than a top trophy is failure imo

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What's funny is the Chelsea almost have no holding midfielders now, besides Kante who id regard as more of a defensive minded 8 than a 6 they're stacked with creative nidfielders/attackers. Kovacic is a pure 8, Mount very much an attacking midfielder, Havertz a 10, Ziyech an attacking midfielder who plays wide a lot, Pulisic and CHO being pure wingers. Werner as a striker playing wide and Abraham + Giroud as the pure 9's, spoiled in terms of creative and attacking options. Would have major issues if Kante was to get injured as he seems to be holding the balance together and you reckon it all falls apart without him but at the moment they have nothing to worry about in that regard. Quite envious of their options but when you spend the money they have then this is what you want to end up with.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

They should challenge not finishing top 4 after spending like 250m. Anything less than a top trophy is failure imo

Yep. Lampard has no excuses. They have to be seriously competitive now. Top four consolidation was fine in his first season under a transfer ban but you've spent the sort of money Roman has on the side then there'll be demands that must be met. At the moment he's doing the bare minimum, Chelsea are playing somewhat attractive football thanks to the quality they have and beating the teams they should be beating. The real tests are yet to come for them you feel if they're to be serious contenders.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

What's funny is the Chelsea almost have no holding midfielders now, besides Kante who id regard as more of a defensive minded 8 than a 6 they're stacked with creative nidfielders/attackers. Kovacic is a pure 8, Mount very much an attacking midfielder, Havertz a 10, Ziyech an attacking midfielder who plays wide a lot, Pulisic and CHO being pure wingers. Werner as a striker playing wide and Abraham + Giroud as the pure 9's, spoiled in terms of creative and attacking options. Would have major issues if Kante was to get injured as he seems to be holding the balance together and you reckon it all falls apart without him but at the moment they have nothing to worry about in that regard. Quite envious of their options but when you spend the money they have then this is what you want to end up with.
Being able to get into the CL under a transfer ban was a pivotal moment for them.

You’re right about Kante. Not many players in the world can hold together such an attacking team singlehandedly. I guess that’s why he’s one of the best in the world.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Reece James’ physical attributes alone make him a PL player.

Absolute unit, arguably the most powerful (power = strength x speed) player in the league.

Forgot about Traore tbf but he’s a rugby player so I guess I’m still right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom