• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 9

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
we should have just loaned them Özil. they dont seem to need any defending and he wants to stay in london.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal fans on Twitter saying our current team missing player like Iwobi. It's like they have such short memory

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Wow, even worse penalty than Lookman's

kash2

Arsenal fans on Twitter saying our current team missing player like Iwobi. It's like they have such short memory
well, he just beat three players with a slaloming run, carried the ball upfield, with pace and physicality and a good touch, passed it nicely and got an assist.

which current player in the arsenal team can do even one of those things?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Looks like Everton have found a position for Iwobi though. RWB suits him thought he looked good today.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What do we think of Everton?

Outside chance of top four but I think we’ll be battling with them for Europa places.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

well, he just beat three players with a slaloming run, carried the ball upfield, with pace and physicality and a good touch, passed it nicely and got an assist.

which current player in the arsenal team can do even one of those things?
Saka and Pepe.

Or just Saka depending on if you hate Pepe and etc.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

What do we think of Everton?

Outside chance of top four but I think we’ll be battling with them for Europa places.
Europa for sure, I reckon Pickford and their CB pairing will ultimately cost them. Shame they didn’t get Romero this summer.

kash2

Saka and Pepe.

Or just Saka depending on if you hate Pepe and etc.

i like both...but yes...they come close... but thats about it....and one is just developing and the other cant carry the ball at pace.

Malky

Established Member
Only player is Arsenal missing in this current Arsenal team is Alexis and Cazorla.
Peak Alexis and Santi and we'd be title contenders! Actually with Pools injuries and Citys eratic form, on paper, I'd make us favourites.

Except Arteta would still send us out with 5 at the back and Willian first name on his team sheet. :frustrated:

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Who do Barca have at LW & RW? Ansu Fati, crocked Dembele and some other random kids.

Who do Real have at RW? Asensio/Rodrygo?

At Bayern he could play the Muller role(that’s if Muller leaves).

He would reach legendary status in Korea and Asia if he signed for Barca or RM.

Hell even Juve in Serie A is a step up from Sp**s.
Hes already reaching legendary Status in Korea. He'll get to full certified legendary Status when he wins trophies. He was already close with CL, win Sp**s their first PL trophy in long long time. Hes PL legend, Cult hero and Legend in Football.

Same goes for Kane.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom