• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 9

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Remember when I got death threats for saying that Jota was a top signing for Liverpool?

I didn’t see it I’ll readily admit. Thought he was too inconsistent and would go down the Shaqiri path.

Clearly he’s going to go up a level.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Did anyone really expect Brendan to get a result at Anfield?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bobby put in a stellar performance and deserved the goal, I'd kill to have a player like that at Arsenal. :drool:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Against Liverpool B? Yeah, he had a shout.

Not watched the game, but impressive result looking at their line up.

In fairness tho, Liverpool are at a stage now where players can just slot right in because their system is so defined and is set it's just a matter of changing a piece. Still impressive they have a couple of young lads and started with Milner and Fabinho in defence tho. Have to give them credit. And in fairness I've not heard Klopp cry about the injuries at all, just seems to get on with it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Remember when I got death threats for saying that Jota was a top signing for Liverpool?
I desperately wanted him after his first season with wolves he perfect for team as Liverpool attacking and all round player

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bobby put in a stellar performance and deserved the goal, I'd kill to have a player like that at Arsenal. :drool:

Unless you are talking about Pires, please do not refer to anyone else as "Bobby" on an Arsenal forum, as an Arsenal fan...

Thanks,
AM team

DavidHillier

Back to A-M 😞
Liverpool are a **** club with rancid fans.

I can only wish for famine and pestilence in that north western armpit of England

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
In Covid isolation so I'm even watching this. ****ing Monday nights.

And imo that wasn't a foul, podence is seriously looking for that one

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves dominated most the game missed alot of chances now they behind lol. good movement and tap in from theo.

Top Bottom