• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2011/12

GDeep™

League is very weak
West Ham are like my 2nd team, from the Harry Redknapp days, would love it if Fat Sam picked Barton up, if he ever became available. Quality addition.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
AN OPEN LETTER TO JOEY BARTON
Alright tw*t features?

I’m seeing my arse here as you’ve made such a bad show of yourself today, that I have finally been tipped over the edge and I’m having to put pen to paper on you, on a Sunday night. My Sunday Dinner hasn’t even settled yet, and I don’t think it will tonight due to the fact that you remain in the world. Quiff and all.

People have been asking me to do a letter to you for a while. Could never be arsed wasting my time on you, but, well, then TODAY happened.

As a person, you’re despicable.

You come from a family of pure sh*t.

Your 'brother' and your ‘cousin’ murdered Anthony Walker, the young black lad, because he was black. #RIP

Your ‘cousins’ murdered an innocent Dad. #RIP

And you:

May 2005 you broke a guy’s leg while driving your car through Liverpool city centre at 2 am.

March 2007 you got arrested for suspicion of assault on a taxi driver and criminal damage.

May 2008 you got 6 months in prison for assault and affray outside McDonalds.

July 2008 you got a four months suspended sentence for assault and ABH on a Man City team mate, ending your Man City career. You also got charged by the FA for violent conduct.

You & 'your family' are the kind of people that give Liverpool a bad name.

As a footballer, you’re despicable.

I'm not going to back track at all your other attention seeking sendings off, like the headbutt v Norwich which got you a straight red and QPR then lost 1-2 at home.

Its today that’s pissed me off.

Your team were fighting to avoid relegation, and you act the **** and get a red card.

Then…. Your actions AFTER your red card? Just shouldn’t be seen on a football pitch. Your **** genetics took over and you kick out at Aguero who had nothing to do with your sending off. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a City fan. And I’d rather have them win the league than Utd, so in a way THANKS FOR THAT.

But now you’re mouthing off on twitter about “who gives a f*ck” .. and how you did what you had to do. And who cares, you stayed up, that’s all that matters? And that you are off to CELEBRATE?? Celebrate??? You should be sent home to sit on the f*cking naughty step lad.

Your team survived by the skin of your yellow teeth today. A penalty at Stoke v Bolton is what saved you. And you are ****ing lucky. Otherwise you and “your team” would be down, pretty much because of you. And no offence to any QPR fans reading, but I ****ing wish you had gone down just to teach your smug rat tashed f*cking face a lesson.

And then you start tweeting that a team mate told you to “take one of the city players with you”. Bad disgrace that. You should be banned for life. No place for players like you. The media are going to be all over that tweet, and all QPR players will get tarred with the cheating brush. Well done lad. There’s no I in team is there? But there’s a f*cking I in pr*ck!

And setting aside the fact that you did it. Now you’re grassing? You can’t live life grassing that someone else told you to do something? Be your own man.

Mind you, Rick Astley told you to get that hair cut you’ve got, didn’t he.

Bottom line is, “Joseph”, underneath all your controversy and the BIG I AM act that you constantly hide behind, is the fact that you just aren’t that good. ARE YOU?

So you act up, stir controversy, mouth off, kick out, and play the big guns on twitter, to keep a name for yourself. Don’t you?

Lad, you play for a team that just survived relegation by an ant’s pen*s, and you’ve got the same amount of England caps as that David Nugent . ONE. F*cking David Nugent. Says it all. Thing is though, Nugent was born in Huyton too. But, guess what, he isn’t a bad disgrace to Merseyside. Or humans in general, is he?

Assess your life, lad. Assess your life. Because me and all the people that read and retweet this are telling you, you are f*cking bad at it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mrjimmycorkhill.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/open-letter-to-joey-barton.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mrjimmycorkhill.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... arton.html</a>

:D :D :D

outlaw_member

Established Member
To be fair to Markstar, Golovin is bare faced and with her hair tied back. Some creative artistry on the face, and with the hair, and suddenly the attraction will jump through the roof. Add some alcohol into the mix, and she'll be that hottie you scored last night.

P.S. I also think that she dominates Nasri, and that may actually go some way to explain why he's so ****ing meek. Just look at how she's leading him out of the water, and she's also just as tall and as heavy as him. Oh, and she's ****ing Russian.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Quite the analysis going on here :lol:

My summary:

1. Golovin is average but i probably would
2. Kirilenko >>>> than all other tennis women and probably every other sportswoman apart from the girl in my avatar
3. Cisse's girl looks pretty hot and i don't think she's too thin

mo50

Established Member
The last few pages.

<a class="postlink" href="http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/budboi/2ds2236xq5oj8.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/ ... xq5oj8.jpg</a>

:wink:

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Armor for Sleep said:
2. Kirilenko >>>> than all other tennis women and probably every other sportswoman apart from the girl in my avatar

:lol: What a burn for Arteta.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:

Ahem!
Antonija Misura, basketball player.
24qmis9.jpg

2wmhu00.jpg

antonija_misura25.jpg

Thread name is "Premier League 2011/12", so she is Croatian, there were several Croatian players in Permier league in 2011/12, so there!

dpt49

Established Member
Thommybhoy said:
Armor for Sleep said:

Ahem!
Antonija Misura, basketball player.
24qmis9.jpg

2wmhu00.jpg

antonija_misura25.jpg

Thread name is "Premier League 2011/12", so she is Croatian, there were several Croatian players in Permier league in 2011/12, so there!
She's no Fatima Whitbread :D

AFC-Phil

Established Member
Well this is my new homepage.

This a prime example of why I will always campaign for n off topic section of A-M. As previously mentioned, I consider it the divide from A-M as a 'community' rather than the forum it currently is...

And for the record, all of those mentioned on the last two pages get a yes from me.

Top Bottom