• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2015/16: 2nd of 92 clubs in England

Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

• Total voters

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

3rd place i voted if we start scoring freely id say we can win it. We need big results in the big games also.

2nd place
Chelsea have been found out by many teams and there is nothing creative they are capable of with the options and manager they currently have.

Bould14

I want to say 1st so badly but I figure we will drop stupid points later on. I am going with 2nd/3rd (I voted 3rd). I feel like the squad is the best it has been for a very long time. Hopefully 2-3 guys can take a step forward.

Proof

Established Member
Too bad that there's no Africa Cup of Nations this year. Losing Yaya Touré for almost a month costed Man. City the title last season. When he came back, City were seven or eight points adrift of the top with no remaining head-to-head games against Chelsea.

FinnGooner

Established Member
2nd noe that there is a possibility of Chelsea and ManU crisis. If I had voted before the season started I'd probably guessed 3rd. 2nd/3rd doesn't really matter unless we're second by a very very tight marginal to the top, then I'd say progress.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
3rd. If we can go on a good run until Jan and get one or two big players in the next window we can mount somewhat of a title challenge but that's not likely is it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It may be interesting this year.

We may be in a battle for 4th spot with Liverpool.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hard to see past City with the strength and depth that they have. Where we finish depends on us handling the top four and those tricky games, Stoke away, Swansea, Southampton even Sp**s.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
We'll get allot better than this when we start clicking. It's just how long that takes.

Chelsea look in crisis right now, worst of all for them they're defense is at 6s and 7s. Ivanoich has become a liability but it seems more than that. Teams they managed to edge points off last year feel they can do a bit better.

United have a few question marks. Depay and this new lad could be prodogies or just be inconsistent or struggle, both are big talents. Schweini could dictate games for them or he could struggle with the pace and injuries. Both he and Schneiderlin isn't very dynamic though with his lack of pace and schneiderlin's lack of guile. I'm surprised Herrara hasn't got much of a look in. Carrick looks done while Rooney looks to be struggling to get near to his best. But it could all click.

City look sensational going forward right now but that isn't something new really. The goals will dry up at some stage and teams will have a go at them and then we'll see how their defense and midfield hold up. If Yaya and Kompany revert to their last years form they'll struggle.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I went for 2nd but we have to have good luck with injuries, lose Coq or Özil at any point and we will have problems. Giroud could also be a loss if injured but Walcott may find his shooting boots soon and Campbell? Well surely he will get some game time now, wont he?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Played it safe and went for third. City are the ones to catch and not sure how the dust will settle on Chelsea and United post transfer window. I can see Chelsea reverting to type and sneaking a lot of one nils.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom