• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2015/16: 2nd of 92 clubs in England

Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

• Total voters

Bould14

FA Cup is that cup that those who don't win it say it doesn't matter, but those who win it love winning it. I mean FFS it's hard to win a trophy. Ask those fools at Spuds...or even Liverpool.

say yes

forum master baiter
Wonder how people are viewing this now. We've cut City's lead down to 2 points over the last 4 games, despite playing Chelsea and United.

I don't think we're going to win the title but we definitely look like the second favourites to me at this point.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

That chelsea game is still peeing me off after recent events. With the way things stand its city we have to beat, but no more **** missions from Arsène.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think it'll be us and City battling it out come March/April time. But we're definitely in a title race, we've got far too much ability now not to be.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Still have Rosicky, Welbeck and Wilshere to come back. I'm not a fan of Welbeck but he does offer pace and energy, would be nice to rotate in when Alexis needs a breather.

Welbeck and Wilshere will be fantastic for us if we stick to the direct playing style we seem to prefer now. I think Jack in particular would have had a field day at Leicester and today, can't wait for him to come back.

Feeling optimistic about our league campaign now, it's wide-open at the top. You'd have to assume the Manchester clubs are our main rivals now and Wenger has shown he can beat Pellegrini and Van Gaal.

remains

As good as we were today I'm still not convinced we can win the league. All about consistency, something we lack unfortunately.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
It's crazy how one game can change opinions; mine included actually. Because that was a massive statement today. And we've seen some very promising signs in these last 2 PL games.

It's all about consistency. We now know we're capable of turning over any team in the league. We've beat every top side in 2015 (albeit in the charity shield with Chelsea). Still think it's City's to lose as that squad have the experience of winning PL titles, but things are looking promising for us if we can play like that every week.

Please let us play like that every week

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The way I see it we haven't even reached our best yet . We are just starting to click which is also why the consistency hasn't been there . Plenty players to come back especially in midfield .

Aevi

Hale End FC
Don't ever change the title.

Can't be jinxing ****.

Like I've said since the start of the season, minimal injuries leads to consistency which means we'll be thereabouts come the end of the season.

It's not about where we will end up, it's about where we want to end up. The team has what it takes to have the title, so we ask for their best through high expectations.

law90026

Established Member
I still have my doubts. It's just the things that the players say, like Walcott saying they came out with more desire (or something along those lines) and feeding off the crowd.

It's great that they came out that way for a big game but they need to be able to do it consistently, not just when their backs are against the walls.

Mastadon

Established Member
We're going to need some consistency and Chelsea level luck/fitness management to win the title. This has to be the turning point for us its definitely doable we've exposed United and Chelsea have pretty much dropped out of it. City are the team to beat and we've also seen that they will drop points in stupid games. An early exit from the CL could be really positive for us.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
I genuinely think we're going to win the title. We've started slowly but have gradually improved as a team as our players have started to come into form and gel together. The fact we create so much and defend so resolutely are great signs. With Theo and Sanchez up front there is so much time and space for both of them because of their pace. The key for us is keeping both of them and Coq fit. Injuries to our defense and creative midfielders will be easy to rotate with but these 3 are essential to us.

City and United are our main rivals this year. City's losses against Sp**s and West Ham show they have the same defensive weaknesses that will continue to see them drop points when they can't break defenses down every week. Which they won't. When either Arguero or Silva aren't fit they just aren't the same team. United we've just beat but I think they'll pick up allot of points.

Top Bottom