• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday #07

Aevi

Hale End FC
-rWtSH-HSLEEEpnJx-0pUxvesccheT69-3PiGuL3xTSqDFJuP-6x0n79He9dWQev3oIMLDnwmq31YQYqa8nSakjzMM_ONwHZVXn0YSOqldljwyiMoSy-S6rYwX6mRANWMBCmUS70

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Some nice games on Sunday.Hope that Sp**s and City will play a draw,and we should win against Burnley.Saturday matches not very interesting tbh.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Only games worth watching are on Sunday, and maybe Swansea/Pool on Saturday. The rest are meh.

Swallow

We will go into our match with the knowledge of the results of the teams around us. I hope we will be motivated enough to take advantage of slips. Come on, it's time to close that gap at the top.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
NEVER EVER do I want Sp**s to win so I hope they tie with City - a dull 1-1 game would be nice - goal for Aguero and a goal for Son.

As mentioned by others, we will know the results of the other games going into ours so we should be well up for it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I think the Everton vs Palace game could be fun.

Swansea will put in a performance against Liverpool I reckon IF they're playing for the manager.

Huge game for West Ham - 3 pts or bust.

Stoke should get rolled over at UTD. but Leicester vs Southampton & T*tts vs $hitty should be two good games.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
As much as it pains me to say it, I fancy Sp**s to beat City.

City have looked really good but their fixtures have been on the easier side and United played that first half terribly. Celtic and Swansea showed how to get at them. Without De Bruyne they don't look the same either.

Can see Sp**s taking a 2-1 or 3-2

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
As much as it pains me to say it, I fancy Sp**s to beat City.

City have looked really good but their fixtures have been on the easier side and United played that first half terribly. Celtic and Swansea showed how to get at them. Without De Bruyne they don't look the same either.

Can see Sp**s taking a 2-1 or 3-2
It'll be a big test for City. They look good but they're in no way unbeatable. Also a tough away game after a tough CL midweek game.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It should never have been a freekick.

No surprise J.Ward has been excellent usual. I really hope whoever the next England manager is, that he recognises Ward's talent and should our starting RB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom