• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think United are a better team with Rashford up front than with Ibra up front, so if they keep him fit it shouldn't really affect them too much. A lot of their dropped points at home to the lesser teams have came with Ibra as the 9. Even Mourinho probably knows deep down that despite his goals it's simply more beneficial to what he's trying to achieve if Rashford is up front with guys like Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Mata and Pogba supplying him. Mourinho's football is heavily reliant on the use of quick transitions and Rashford is the perfect striker for that style of football as he's pretty good at the hold up part and also offers an outlet, as well as being able to provide moments of magic to decide games.

I wouldn't rule out United just yet even if they do focus primarily on the EL, they've got a very strong squad and last week's result against Chelsea will give them and major boost.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If we beat Leicester convincingly I may consider thinking about the notion of entertaining the idea that this might not be completely impossible

Well, maybe...

I guess I can throw out the glass half full or empty thing and just focus on purchasing glassware for you at the department store... Geez.. (can't blame you, the club has earned it this season)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Beginning to prepare myself for Europa league football there is no way we gonna win our all remaining fixtures Sp**s Southampton stoke away we always struggle against these c**ts even if we are on form its so difficult.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Beginning to prepare myself for Europa league football there is no way we gonna win our all remaining fixtures Sp**s Southampton stoke away we always struggle against these c**ts even if we are on form its so difficult.

Atleti struggled over two legs with these guys , Fa cup final was draining physically and mentally and we had a **** line up , it was always going to be struggle imo .

Red&Dreadjm

Well now that United have lost Ibra I don't think they have a hope in hell of top 4. I also doubt Everton so it's really between ourselves, Liverpool and City for the 3rd and 4th spots. I reckon we just get it on the last day and then they drop the 2 year extension announcement on us.
sounds a plan Batman

503error

A win against United and we can believe again, even if we draw against Sp**s (we won't lose to those bottlers)

Between Pool and City there's an actually decent chance we can clinch our 4th place trophy as long as we don't screw it up against Mourinho

Deathstroke

The Terminator
A win against United and we can believe again, even if we draw against Sp**s (we won't lose to those bottlers)

Between Pool and City there's an actually decent chance we can clinch our 4th place trophy as long as we don't screw it up against Mourinho

I think City may be out of reach, but Pool are definitely catchable. Need to beat, overtake and send Man Utd back to their Capital 6th Cup.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
we need Citeh and Yanited to fight out a 0-0 draw with plenty of injuries and cards tonight... :cool:

Oh, right, that's tonight!

Bet Pogba makes a Wolverine-esque recovery.

0-0, injuries, red cards and suspensions, topped by Guardiola head-butting Mourinho in the chest, with the latter going down clutching his face and rolling around, before peeking through his fingers to discover to his horror the referee showing him a red card.

Is conspiracy.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think Sp**s are out of reach now.

Top four still is a possibility though, I think United and Liverpool are the ones we can catch.

Lets go for the FA Cup and squeeze into 4th position this year.

Keplaz

It had to happen at some point. I can just about bear them finishing above us but not them winning the title. If that happens I might have to stop watching football completely, move to Vegas and play tic tac toe against chickens professionally... But they won't do it because we all know deep down Sp**s are bottlers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Sp**s are out of reach now.

Top four still is a possibility though, I think United and Liverpool are the ones we can catch.

Lets go for the FA Cup and squeeze into 4th position this year.
Top four is possible if we win all our remaining 7 games if our fixtures is bit easier then i'm sure we can do it but when you have games like Man Utd at emirates Sp**s Southampton and Stoke away we need a miracle to get 12 points from 12. anyway missing the CL for one season won't be big problem we will get out against Bayern Munich or Barcelona in round of 16 as always.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Atleti struggled over two legs with these guys , Fa cup final was draining physically and mentally and we had a **** line up , it was always going to be struggle imo .
no i'm talking about remaining games most of them are really tough.

Top Bottom