• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We're generally 3/1 with the bookies to get top 4. A mental bloke I know just put £600 on it ffs.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
blimey - can you introduce me to him - i have a dead-cert business proposition and need £50k quick... :cool:
Selling razor blades to gooners with the prospect of Wenger signing for another 3 years? I'll give you he money, but I'd want 65% of the business?

Prawn Sandwich

I just seen Semi Pro for the first time.

4th Place!
4th Place!
4th Place!

We need that guy for the team talks after international break!

GoonerJay24

We're generally 3/1 with the bookies to get top 4. A mental bloke I know just put £600 on it ffs.

Seriously?

I know we've been playing poorly recently and have been lucky throughout the season but 3/1 is too much! What bookies are offering at those odds? I'll put a £200 double on us winning the fa cup and getting top 4 right now.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool played all big matches and they have Everton on Saturday.Think that they will get all wins on Anfield and maybe slip in some tricky away games.City,Utd and Arsenal will fight for the last spot.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Woke up this morning feeling quite positive about this useless club.

We're only 6 points behind Liverpool with 2 games in hand, 2 points behind United who still have to play 4 of the other top six - 3 away from home.

Beat City and we'll be 4 points behind them with a game in hand.

Tomorrow is the game of all games, a win and we'll be back on the horse for that top four trophy, a loss and all the above can go **** itself.

WhatAFC

Just seen we are currently 19 points behind Chelsea. Granted we have a game in hand but we have some horrible fixtures coming.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Truly awful season, yet again.

Can't even be arsed with top 4 - money, humiliation by bayern or barca and signing players like Xhaka and mustafi. All worth it. :confused:

Red&Dreadjm

Not winning these 3 games in hand will make it hard to get into top 4
top 4 is done for imo, unless you believe in the tooth fairy & the Easter bunny. Win tomorrow and we have a slim chance. Too many very tough games ahead of us & the evidence to date is that we won't get the points we require.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
top 4 is done for imo, unless you believe in the tooth fairy & the Easter bunny. Win tomorrow and we have a slim chance. Too many very tough games ahead of us & the evidence to date is that we won't get the points we require.
Yeah we are off form and our remaining fixtures are difficult

Latest posts

Top Bottom