• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
28bb598923.png

@Jury #DokandJurywasrightfuckyall
As for old Cech, that sideways move was alright. I insist he's done alright for us and is still a solid keeper. Obviously not as good as he was... still! :eek:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Ok well stop commenting on my points then and go off to continue crying like a baby about the results you don't like.

More low level trolling. Aren't there any good Sp**s forums for you to join?

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
More low level trolling. Aren't there any good Sp**s forums for you to join?

Dermot O'Leary and Sammy Mokbel on the most recent Footballistically Arsenal podcast saying how much of a problem the bitter protesters are and how Wenger should be allowed to finish without being hounded out of the club. You are wrong.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Cech's been excellent in recent weeks too. Think he's been harshly criticised, I can't remember him making too many mistakes this season. Obviously I'd want another top keeper to challenge but he's one of the least of our worries at the moment.
I must agree. I'd like us to have a keeper with better distribution and better with his feet but Cech recovered from his mistakes and has been fantastic recently. If Szczesny comes back and has improved its a great situation to have.

Still would like us to sign Pickford even if we have to loan him out for a few seasons. Hopefully abroad-once in Germany and then Italy.

Top Bottom